Polite Notice


For all enquiries please email pupilreception@st-christophers.org

Contractors or deliveries please ring the numbers below for the Site Supervisors on call:

W/c 19th July: Ken on 07837840190
W/c 26th July: Ken on 07837840190 or Terry on 07854871545
W/c 2nd August: Terry on 07854871545
W/c 9th August: Ken on 07837840190
W/c 16th August: Mark on 07415402633
W/c 23rd July: Mark on 07415402633 or Terry on 07854871545

Thank you!

COVID-19 Info

This section of the website signposts pupils and parents to support during the pandemic, including help with remote working and any financial support that may come available for you.

Remote Education Policy: Parents Information

This policy outlines our responsibility to pupils whilst working remotely and what we expect from them.

St Christopher's Online Safety: A Pupils Guide
Follow the link above to our page on top-tips to staying safe online and links to other website with more information to help.

St Christopher's Online Safety: A Parents Guide
We have put together a simple checklist to help you make sure that your child is safe online, as well as some useful websites to help you learn more about staying safe online.

Support During Lockdown
On this page you will find links to online learning and support while pupils are working from home.

Pupil Well-being

We have put together a few helpful links and information to help you with any concerns you may have during the current pandemic.

Support with Remote Working
The government has introduced a new scheme to help pupils and parents overcome any additional costs they may see to their data usage during lockdown.

COVID-19 Catch-up Premium
More information coming soon, please keep checking back.

External links to guidance, information and support available to you:

DfE Guide: What parents and carers need to know about early years providers, schools and colleges

This guide has been issued by the Government is updated regularly.

Emergency Assistance Grant Scheme - Burnley, Pendle and Rossendale

Do you and your child live in Burnley, Pendle or Rossendale? If the answer is yes, then support is available for Food and Essential supplies via the BPRCVS on behalf of the three local Councils. Please follow the link above to find out more and access the Referral Form.